- Area: Wandsworth
- Units: Selection of 1, 2 and 3-bed apartments and duplex penthouses
- Number of Units: 79 apartments
- Architect: Rolfe Judd | Ayre Chamberlain Gaunt
- Estimated completion: Summer 2021
- Price: Two bed two bath apartment £675,000
Bronze is a new housing development in London by the Strawberry Star Group. It features a collection of private 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments, and duplex penthouses in the heart of Wandsworth. This landmark development is enviably located on Buckhold Road adjacent to the popular King George’s Park.
If you’ve been looking to buy property in the lovely borough of Wandsworth, Bronze could be the ideal investment property for you. Here’s why:
Bronze Show Apartment
Not only is Bronze ideally located, it will also boast a beautiful build and an array of facilities that aims to set it apart from other apartments for sale in Wandsworth.
The Bronze apartment facilities include:
- Zoned under-floor heating
- Integrated kitchen appliances by Siemens
- Private balconies with stunning views
- Private resident’s roof terrace, with children’s play area
- 24-hour estate CCTV and security
- 12-hour daytime concierge
- Car parking available
- Secure bicycle storage
- Excellent transport links to London and Surrey via the tube, bus and train
Bronze is an ideal opportunity to enter the London property market. The facilities on offer make it one of the best value-for-money apartments for sale in London. Its location in Wandsworth adds to the potential for appreciation in capital values and rent. As a location, Wandsworth is a highly sought-after area for the new builds London currently has in development.
Living in Wandsworth
Wandsworth is one of the safest and liveliest areas in inner London. With just a short walk to Southside shopping centre, and the boutique shops, cafes and bars along Old York Road, as well as the new restaurants at Ram Quarter, you’re never far away from the unique character of this London borough.
Wandsworth is a popular area for young professionals working in London thanks to its low council tax rates, making it relatively affordable to buy property. It is ideally situated for getting into and around the centre of London. With great public transport links into the capital, commuting to the city couldn’t be easier. It also boasts the most allocated green space in any inner London borough, with many beautiful parks and commons.
Want to find out more? Check out our guide to living in Wandsworth.