- One double bedroom, with bathroom and dressing room
- Located on the 16th floor with views of O2 Arena, River Thames and landscaped gardens
- Large wrap-around glass balcony with access via the bedroom and living area
- Fully integrated kitchen with appliances by Siemens
- Underfloor heating throughout
- Landscaped communal gardens
- Shared used of the gym, residents lounge and concierge services
- Unique opportunities for waterside leisure
- In close proximity to Excel, London City Airport and Emirates Cable Car
- Walking distance to DLR and Jubilee line station
Set on the 16th floor of the Hoola Towers you can fully appreciate the scenery. The O2 arena, gardens and River Thames are a slide of a balcony door away.
Beautifully designed one bedroom apartment, complete with bathroom and dressing room
The floor-to-ceiling windows with 173 sq ft balcony with direct access from the bedroom and living area
The apartment shares the facilities of the gym, residents' lounge, and the comfort and security of the concierge services
Hoola is set within the heart of the Royal Docks regeneration vision.
Close to the forthcoming Asian Business Park, Silvertown Quays and Crossrail station.
In close proximity to Excel and London City Airport
Benefits from modern infrastructure such as Emirates Airline Cable Car.
Surrounded by water and less than a minute walk from the Quays offering a fantastic way of life.
Close to University of East London and nine leading universities within easy reach
Good choice of healthcare, libraries, community centres, places of worship, sports facilities.
Transport Links include:
Minutes walk to Royal Victoria (DLR Line) and new Crossrail Interchange
Short walk to Canning Town station on Jubilee line. Easy access to Canary Wharf, the City and the West End.
15 minutes journey by Emirates Airline Cable car from the O2 to the Excel.
0207 474 1121