- Available to Purchase on the Help to Buy Scheme
- Fantastic development of 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments
- Wonderfully designed open-plan living area
- Sleek fully fitted kitchens with BOSCH integrated appliances
- Fitted bathrooms with electrical under floor mat and tiling
- Each apartment benefits from lovely private balcony
- Close proximity to New Crossrail Station with Woolwich
Wellington Quarter is a luxury development located in the heart of Woolwich, offering comfortable and convenient living close to the future Crossrail station.
A selection of one, two & three bedrooms are available.
1 Bedrooms - £419,000 £566,000
2 Bedrooms - £526,000 - £554,000
3 Bedrooms - £586,000 618,000
White painted walls and ceilings from Dulux Vinyl wood flooring (tawny oak or frosted birch) Modern Ivory natural tiles, or similar, (bathroom floor and side of bath) Carpet Velvet type to bedrooms
The development is conveniently located next to Woolwich library, Tesco and Woolwich Town Hall. The borough of Greenwich is expected to see a population increase of 13.7% between 2016-2026. Thanks to the arrival of Crossrail, house price growth of 39% and rental price growth of 35% is forecast for Woolwich between 2016-2020.
0207 474 1121